- This event has passed.
Learn about The Loan Fund
November 15, 2018 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pmFree
Global Entrepreneurship Week is coming up on November 12th-18th! Join the Santa Fe Business Incubator and representatives from The Loan Fund for a discussion and information session on Small Business Lending led by The Loan Fund. The Loan Fund is an award-winning nonprofit organization that has helped hundreds of financially underserved small businesses and nonprofits across New Mexico to start, grow and thrive.
Quick Facts About The Loan Fund:
- The Loan Fund’s loan portfolio supports over 1,200 New Mexican jobs
- The businesses that we are helping generate over $100 million in revenues annually
- 60%+ of borrowers are minority entrepreneurs
- 45% of borrowers are women entrepreneurs
- Nearly all of our borrowers were unable to access financing through banks or credit unions
- The Loan Fund was founded in 1989 to help alleviate poverty across New Mexico
- We are New Mexico’s oldest and most experienced nonprofit community lending organization
The Loan Fund Services:
- Loans and lines of credit at affordable rates to new and existing small businesses, as well as nonprofit organizations
- Loans range from $5,000 to $750,000
- Pre-loan consulting services to help clients become credit-ready
- Active-loan consulting and training services to help clients’ businesses succeed!
- Hablamos español
At this installment of our Building the Business Different Series you will find out:
- What The Loan Fund is
- If you are eligible
- Success stories from startup companies who received funds through The Loan Fund
- General information about small business lending and how it might be the right fit for you
WE HOPE YOU’LL JOIN US!
THIS IS A FREE EVENT; REGISTRATION IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!