- This event has passed.
January 31, 2018 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Learn to evaluate your personal and professional time/money situation and prepare yourself to set realistic goals that will help you move forward more profitably and productively.
Join us as we explore:
· Importance of competitive analysis
· Research that impacts marketing’s Ps and your ability to be profitable
· Identify your potential target markets/customers
· Understand your personal strengths, weaknesses and resources
· Storytelling and pricing for profit
· Clarity between a hobby and a business
Brown Bag Lunch And Learn Series
January 31, 2018
Instructor: Bette Bradbury, Regional Director WESST SFE